Whats on the menu tonight?

i normally take the mrs out every sunday for a three course dinner but this week with the bad weather she surprised me.

she has made a 3 course sunday dinner today, breaded mushrooms for starters, roast chicken dinner with full works for main course and for dessert 12 profiteroles with chocolate sauce and a cup of tea after.

it was perfect tbh, im a lucky guy.

Going out for my fiance's aunty's birthday. So bot sure until I see the menu. Probably steak though!

Seen as I'm on holiday from work until Wednesday the wife moved her day off so we are going for a pub lunch this Afternoon. I fancy a mixed grill.

Seen as I'm on holiday from work until Wednesday the wife moved her day off so we are going for a pub lunch this Afternoon. I fancy a mixed grill.

Sounds good to me! I had loads of holiday to take before the end of the year so Im not working any Mondays until 2011 lol! Just debating what to have for lunch myself....

Good man, I had loads of holidays to take before the 8th of December when my contract runs out so i took them all.

Nice week off y0. Back on wednsday though unfortunately

3 day week for me this week, spag bol or lemon chicken for me tonight, not decided which yet.

3 day week for me this week, spag bol or lemon chicken for me tonight, not decided which yet.

i already on that one, im working wednesday, redundancy meeting thursday, possibly working friday if not made redundant.:zomg:

i need to stop eating maccys, im getting a right belly on me now. me thinks i need to join the gym again y0

Gouldy, you saying about having a mixed grill made me remember the one I had on Friday night, it was huge! 28oz of meat! It was really cheap too, I think it was £9 from one of those Sizzler pubs. Not sure if anyone has been to one of them? Ok, so the steak wasn't the best quality, but other than that it was good!

Gouldy, you saying about having a mixed grill made me remember the one I had on Friday night, it was huge! 28oz of meat! It was really cheap too, I think it was £9 from one of those Sizzler pubs. Not sure if anyone has been to one of them? Ok, so the steak wasn't the best quality, but other than that it was good!

Sounds mint mate. The one I had was £9.99 and was spot on today. Just enough food, not too much. I can get carried away and eat everything then feel massively sick after lol