What you doing for New Years Eve

Roy

clio197.net legend
Who is partying who doesn't celebrate it

Personally I hate it every year seems to get worse but lets hope this ones a good one:bounce1:

Im not a big fan of NYE myself however this year Emma and I are partying at Harvey Nichols in London staying over for 2 days at a swanky gaff.

:smile: @ the thought of a good night

:worried: @ the state of my wallet at the end of the night

Meh, load of rubbish.

Usually asleep by 11pm. Me and the closest friends play Wii games. Perfect for me :smile:

hate new year. More than christmas.

Big count down to the most disappointing momment of the year.

5-4-3-2-1-Happy New! ... happy new year, now f**k off!

Not particularly a fan but probably a take-away and some Wii-ness, it is just another excuse to meet up with some friends. :smile:

I'll mostly be abusing MW3 or Forza on the Xbox after the missus dissapears to bed around a minute past midnight.

Not a major thing for me I'm afraid, I like to see/hear midnight come in but I can take or leave spending £100+ to do it.

TBH, I agree with most of you. NYE gets worse every year, we did have something planned, but some of our mates have dropped out now in favour of going to a nightclub in Birmingham. Which we definitely don't want to go to, every time we go there it gets worse. We'll probably end up going to the mexican as planned, but with far fewer than originally thought.

We dont really do much. This year we're getting my parents and big bro and Emma's mum over just for dinner then play Kinect games until bout 1am then head to bed.

Its really just another day and nothing like it used to be.

Well the weather is looking good so i might try another skeness run.

Done it twice now on NYE, get to skeg, grab a bite to eat watch all the drunk people staggering around, at midnight they all gather on the island with the clocktower on it, most in fancy dress.

Then about quarter past/twenty past midnight have a fast drive back to mansfield, not many bobbies about that time in the morning.

Have another crack at breaking the hour barrier. :bounce:

Well I'm off to rock city at notts to drink large amounts of the good stuff, bounce my t**t off most of the night, get a kebab then work out how to get home :smile:

Staying in this year. We got an 8 week old puppy just before Christmas. Unsure on how she'll be with Fireworks.

Bit crap because all my friends are at a house party. Personally, I think that's the best way to go on NYE.