Pre cat removed
Silencer(took out)
Spliter
Spoiler
Spacers
Sprint booster think it's called
Any advice would be helpfully thanks

Depends what you want..

If it was me I'd go for the center silencer chop or the Sprintbooster, they were my favourite mods before I megged it.

Depends what you want..

If it was me I'd go for the center silencer chop or the Sprintbooster, they were my favourite mods before I megged it.

What does the sprint booster actually do? And is it the same exhaust system for the meg or will I need a totally different one when I do it in the future?

The sprint booster cuts the throttle response delay giving you a much sharper and responsive pedal.

I have a Clio milltek cat back system. This was on the car before the Meg conversion and is still on the car. The only problem I have with it is now I'm turboed is too quiet.

The sprint booster cuts the throttle response delay giving you a much sharper and responsive pedal.

I have a Clio milltek cat back system. This was on the car before the Meg conversion and is still on the car. The only problem I have with it is now I'm turboed is too quiet.

Does it make it accelerate abit faster then? And alright

Does it make it accelerate abit faster then? And alright

No doesn't make the car faster but it does cut the response time from when you hit the gas pedal to when it works.

When you floor the pedal normally the clio electronics delay the signal slightly and then only gives you around 75% throttle. The Sprintbooster removes this so throttle response is instant

No doesn't make the car faster but it does cut the response time from when you hit the gas pedal to when it works.

When you floor the pedal normally the clio electronics delay the signal slightly and then only gives you around 75% throttle. The Sprintbooster removes this so throttle response is instant

Alright thanks

Was thinking of adding a sprint booster, how is everyone finding them, that has fitted them, has there been any problems ?