What springs shall I get and what's the lowest?

Okay, so I know this is all a matter of opinion but I'm gonna ask anyway.
I don't want coul overs as they're too expensive. I want something that is stiff so you can feel every bump and thud in the road and I want the lowest you can go. Any suggestions on springs and what the lowest you can actually go is? I had a look and H&R were coming up well but I don't know...
i have a clio 200 2010 edition standard, without the cup suspension.
Opinions please?

You basically have a choice of either the H&R, Eibach, Apex or Spax Lowering Springs.

If your car is after 06/2010 then you'll have the smaller newer top mounts which means your only options are H&R or Eibach.

I have used Apex myself and tbh they are not really suitable for the road, yes you feel every bump in the road like you want but they don't perform aswell as the H&R or Eibach unless you are on a smooth track. The H&R will also give you the biggest drop. We currently do the H&R's for £165.00 delivered if you area interested :smile:

Last edited:
Spax - Clio 197/200 (upto 06/10) - Lowers by 30mm front & rear

H&R - Clio 197/200 (all years) - Lowers car by 30mm front, 40mm rear

Eibach - Clio 197/200 (all years) - Lowers car by 20mm front & 25mm rear

Take a look at this thread for loss of good info on the different suspension sets ups that people use.

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?28905-The-Definitive-What-Suspension-Do-You-Have-Thread
Just checking Angel. Thought 200 H&R's were only 30/30 ?