What do you want Santa to bring you for Xmas?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
I want a deposit for a house lol!!!!

Actually no, I want a little astro camera for my telescope.

Every year, on my former forums, on xmas day, there is a thread of "What did you get for Xmas" and I just cannot believe how much stuff some people get. I am sooooo against it, there are some people who would be grateful for a warm house, bit of company and food. Sad when I think of all the old dears that won't have this this year :worried:

Well just brought a new car for myself , and in the process of buying another house so hope to have completed on that before christmas. that would be win

perhaps and akopovic evo for the car :smiley:

Got a trackday off the missus that she paid for last month. :wink:

I'd like the Senna DVD, but can't think of much else to be honest, asked the parentals for another EVO subscription but they always get a me a few bits and bobs anyway, no idea what my sister will get me!!! Just looking forward to Lewis' first proper Christmas as he was only one month old last year so he knew literally nothing. This year he'll understand new toys, and hopefully next year he'll understand Santa and maybe even a little bit of what it's all about.

Most looking forward to the big feast at my parentals (Me, Mum, Dad, Missus, Sister, The Cats and The ManCub), they've spent a bloody fortune on food. :smiley:

I just ordered my own presents (how sad :tongueout: ) tyres, a jack and one of those new GoPro cameras.

All in preparation for another year of hooning Cadwell :smile: (and maybe even the ring!)

I just ordered my own presents (how sad :tongueout: ) tyres, a jack and one of those new GoPro cameras.

All in preparation for another year of hooning Cadwell :smile: (and maybe even the ring!)

One of the new GoPro 2s? I have one of the older GoPro HD and it is awesome.

I hope Santa brings me some 330mm brakes for the Clio lol. Not really asked for much else since its Jack's first Christmas so he'll be getting a lot lol.

Well just brought a new car for myself , and in the process of buying another house so hope to have completed on that before christmas. that would be win

perhaps and akopovic evo for the car :smiley:

Go for it. You know you need it lol.

just a megga car but need a bit more sound

need some idle vids when cold / warm etc if you know of any

just a megga car but need a bit more sound

need some idle vids when cold / warm etc if you know of any

I'll see what I can do but don't expect an awesome sound. The Akra at idle is just as loud as standard pretty much.

Oh. Do ya want inside or outside vids?

ahh i wanted something throtey on idle really .
do yours have a cat ?
the vxr exhaust was great quiet when cruising but ohh so loud at full chat and nice and purposfull at idle

i want cams for xmas fialing that it'll be done in april when i get back from an exersice starts mid feb to end of march

One of the new GoPro 2s? I have one of the older GoPro HD and it is awesome.

Yup, I almost went for a 960 but kicked myself in the realisation that I'd just regret it.

Should be able to get some good track day footage and even some of our coastal runs!