What can the 197 beat in a straight line drag then ?

Glad someone has i got properly raped by one the other month lol. great fun all the same :smiley:

It is probably the same one - I can't see that there are that many in Yorkshire lol! He probably did everything in his power to beat you after stalling with me back in April lol!

was just finding out what models they were, one i dragged with was cayman s, other was a carrera s, both the same guy, he upgraded to the carrera.
and the one i didnot know who the guy was, gt3, it was quick to say the least. sorry for the confusion folks. ;/

think i may go back to my scooby sti dont want to screw the nuts out of my car to get the result i want !

lol i mean this in the nicest way possible based on your other posts id say you've bought the wrong car. :wink:

Its not like the engines not built to take the abuse but im not sure what you were expecting from a 2L N/A? coming down from 450bhp to a smidge under 200 has been a learning curve for me but feck me is it fun but i can understand that its not for everyone.

was just finding out what models they were, one i dragged with was cayman s, other was a carrera s, both the same guy, he upgraded to the carrera.
and the one i didnot know who the guy was, gt3, it was quick to say the least. sorry for the confusion folks. ;/

Dont worry - they all look the same to me LMAO! :smiley:

my clio is going to be slower than my GT4, but i am just looking forward to having a brand new car that i can sell at a year old for the same as what i payed for it tbh :smile:

i'm not expecting to be racing, and beating, evos!!

stu.