What A Difference Two Years Makes....

I'm not surprised, OOOFT!

Car looks spot on, Aero kit looks so good, shame about the price tag. Is it on Eibach Pro 25/30's?

The Aero kit was on the car when I got it so that was a plus point where the wheels were a BIG Negative!! Yeah they are Eibach pro line 30's :smile:

The old wheels look like sharks teeth! I bet they looked hilarious to watch rotating as you drove past.

I refused to take it from the Renault garage with those shark tooth looking wheels on it so they changed them before I took it :smile:

Wow, those wheels are shocking!! Looks so much better now!! Where did U get your wheels re-furbed?

Mint Alloys in Wrest park near Bedford :smile: They are ace there ... come highly recommended and they will do whatever you like :smile:

I dunno what the problem is with the old wheels ... they were the deal breaker for sure! I have no idea where the guy got them from as I wouldnt think anywhere would sell anything that gross!

Why would someone put those wheels on that car? I'm not a fan personally. Like the new wheels though, some nice other mods too.

The original wheel were shocking to say the least, I'm not a massive fan of the graphics either but I'm guessing you like them?