West Midlands Dent Repairer - Tried and Tested Excellent Work

I had a dent on my clio sport 197 when i purchased it. The dent was not very noticable to others but to me it was in my face 24/7 and i could see it each time i looked in my driver’s side wing mirror as it was located near the back rear panel not too far from the petrol cap.

The dink was professionally removed by Tim Hughes who works in the Walsall and Sedgley area here in the West Midlands i paid £40 to get the dent taken out which i thought i was very fair considering other prices i was getting.

Tim was recommended to me by another car enthusiast on the cliosport.net website. Time was a top geezer and was nothing but helpful and efficient and you could tell he loved his job.

Tim also owns a 400Bhp Evo 6 Monster which looks menacing so while he was doing the dent we spent most the time talking and before i knew it the dent was gone and the car looked mint and back to its original form.

Contact Tim Hughes on

Tell him Sony sent you who has the White Clio 197 Cup.

Used him before and was quite good. Has he still got the rocker cover with 'Spray Station' on it? He used to work under DentsAway as a franchise, but not sure if he has ditched that now. I use a guy called Mark who is really good, called DentMark.

yh he still works under DentsAway mate. He has a new rocker cover with "My Bomb" on it now well something along them lines made me laugh when i saw it. Its always good have dent guys at hand who you can trust and do a good job and charge a good rate. Great stuff now i have 2 guys even better lol.