Wassup, new to Renault ownership - L.Y RS200

Evening guys hows it going :smile:?

I have recently treated myself to a RS Clio 200. A car I never intended on owning, but I have... and I don't regret it either.

I have been a Jap car owner since I passed my test, and have jumped from a modified SRi Primera to the Clio

P1015197_zps839ad434.jpg

has a lot of optional extra's... yet to fit recaro's and folding mirrors, maybe bluetooth system... other than that it's a proper nice car with all the nice gadgets what I've not had before!!!!

Wanting to tune it, lower it, lob some bigger wheels on it and stuff but I am very picky with what I do so it's going to take a llooooonnnnnnggggg time.

10616363_10153184236778079_8263363137008142431_n_zps1f8cea35.jpg

ff373a83-7a84-4fa6-b5a9-7ae9bf3e8880_zpse510ab43.jpg

Hopefully this site will help out with engine bits etc :smile: with also meeting and making a loada friends along the way!

I have already done small things to it, steering wheel trim and I have removed the CLIO letters off the bootlid... love the difference they have made!!

John B R x

Last edited:
Welcome. Looks very nice. Check out the build threads to see what others have done and you may see something you like :smile:

Welcome.

Shame it's missing the cup pack and recaros, other than that very nice.

I wouldn't put bigger wheels on it, the ones you currently have are plenty big enough!

Thank you for the warm welcome people! :smile:

I will be sure to check out the forum properly but at the moment all I have been doing is indulging into many a build thread... amazing cars on here! Hopefully mine will become part of the crew :smile:!