Wasn't this Deako's car?

Yes it was. :smile: I managed to get £13k for it trade back in May with work. But then the company that i work for put it through auction to get rid of it. I would imagine the trader paid somewhere around £13,500-14,000 from the auction house, but i dont know how much our company let it go for. I reckon they need to sell for at least that to clear a profit.

Its in great nick though. I cleaned it religiously every week. It was run in well though. 8 laps of the Nordschleiffe and a full days OPL at Bedford. :smiley:

Last edited:
Yes it was. :smile: I managed to get £13k for it trade back in May with work. But then the company that i work for put it through auction to get rid of it. I would imagine the trader paid somewhere around £13,500-14,000 from the auction house, but i dont know how much our company let it go for. I reckon they need to sell for at least that to clear a profit.

Its in great nick though. I cleaned it religiously every week. It was run in well though. 8 laps of the Nordschleiffe and a full days OPL at Bedford. :smiley:

Hey Deako!

How's the VW (Squashed Golf) Scirocco?

It was ****. Loads of problems with it. So we gave it back to work and got them to take it back for what we paid. It had £3k worth of warranty work done at VW and still had major probs.

Got a brand new Fiat 500 Lounge arriving next week as a runaround (massive discount through work, so couldnt resist) and going to try and order an Edition 35 next year.

I did have a Polo GTI on order, but cancelled it.

Brake servo (engine drop job), dsg (replaced clutch packs, but was still knackered - gearbox off job), throttle body wiring, injectors. Had enough. This was all mostly within the first month. Oh well, my fault for buying a 60k mile ex fleet car.

Brake servo (engine drop job), dsg (replaced clutch packs, but was still knackered - gearbox off job), throttle body wiring, injectors. Had enough. This was all mostly within the first month. Oh well, my fault for buying a 60k mile ex fleet car.

Clio's looking quite temping at the mo than Deako?
Go on, get yourself a 200... you know you want one again... :tongueout:

Clio's looking quite temping at the mo than Deako?
Go on, get yourself a 200... you know you want one again... :tongueout:

Haha, i would love one again as a track car. But not as a daily.

Trouble is, as much as i would like one as a track car, id rather spend a similar amount of cash on a Race prepped Mk1 Golf.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
matt_brown_92 General Chat 15
J Gallery 5