Warning - Clio alloys ...

attachment.php

Thats orginal add . No sold as seen bollox! If the add was how it was now then I'd of stayed clear

thats he inside of the alloys!! No pictures of that in the ad!! Nor has he added any!! I wonder why....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
The ad also says pictures of actual alloys - funny it said that for the rims Chris bought. He had 8 rims for sale so there should have been 8 pictures.

Also I reckon the last 3 pics are the same rim !

Where's it say come and see, sold as seen ?

Price is for 4 ie a set
Used condition on the car until recently (car is for sale see other listing) - actual pictures of the rims for sale. Condition as per pictures show
Includes centre caps
Postage stated is for UK mainland addresses excl NI and scottish highlands (happy to post elsewhere but will need details to check postage cost etc)
07803858592 for any further questions

Last edited:
He has changed the add today! This afternoon it did say come and view , have a brew if you like. Wonder if turn up at his house he'll put the kettle on for me...

I will ask again you keep talking about PayPal did you buy them through eBay or not. Because eBay will help used means a useable condition if they are bent they are not usable and unroadworthy and you can send them back. If the guy got u to pay him outside eBay report him to eBay as a untrustworthy seller and see what they are prepared to do. We now know about his tactics and that job is done. The guy that asked the question to the seller push him for a straight answer if he doesn't give one then report him as untrustworthy to eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the seller steered Chris away from Ebay (i guess to save paying Ebay fees) to a direct purchase using paypal. Chris at the time didn't mind as all seemed above board.

Last edited: