• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Clio197/200net Photo Of The Year competition in association with
caz2.gif AND msv2a.gif

Ok people, heres the details of whats up for offer to our paid members who have won a POTM competition this year or win the current POTM comp (must have been a paid member when they entered the competition they won).

Hopefully this will tempt you all to at least try and get a photo in before the cut off in this thread
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27920

As you can see, the competition as a whole has been kindly sponsored by Club MSV and Cazan Racing for the newly revised competition we have been running since July. Both have been very generous in offering prizes of significant value for one of our lucky members to win as a Photo of the Year prize

I'm also very greatful for the support I have had from a number of our traders in offering prizes and runner up awards in the individual competitions, and hopefully we can grow the competition and include even more of our traders next year

Anyway, enough of me waffling on, its time to tell you all what you could win....

Ok, the winner will have the choice of a full trackday voucher from Club MSV (exc. Brands Hatch Full Grand Prix Circuit due to price and availability) or a Carbon Fibre bonnet for their 197/200 (delivery paid for uk resident only, if the winner is outide the uk they will need to pay delivery cost)

Hopefully, that will tempt you all to try and get a decent pic took before the closing date in the above thread

And thanks again to our sponsoring traders

user1272_pic1116_1328951969.gifclub20msv20-20about20us.gif

pfc_logo-1.gifsprayshack_avatar_sm.gif

203560_139954562757730_4713423_n.gifcf1.gifcfs_v3_square.gif

Last edited:
Now as the competitions are done for the year in time for the site calendar, I'm compiling the photos of the winners and runners-up photos from this years competitions for the Photo Of The Year vote

Please remember as stated each time in the threads since we got our traders involved to offer prizes, - YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A PAID MEMBER AT THE TIME YOU ENTERED YOUR PHOTO INTO AN INDIVIDUAL COMPETITION FOR THAT PHOTO TO BE USED IN THE ANNUAL COMPETITION, so some of the individual competition winners photos wont be here as they were'nt paid members when they first entered. Sorry, if it seems a little harsh, the traders have kindly supported our forum and competition, so, we feel it only fair that paid members get the greatest benefits from our forum

OK folks here are the valid entries as per the rules

1.7.gif

2.6.gif

3.4.gif

4.3.gif

5.1.gif

6.5a.gif

7.4.gif

8.2.gif

Last edited:
Come on people, we have more members than have voted so far, dont make me rig the vote so my favourite wins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.