**VOTE** POTM October 2018

Jimmy

Good cop
Welcome to the voting thread for October's POTM. The theme was Autumn and we have some cracking photos to consider for your vote!

Voting will run until Monday 5th November (remember, remember), with the winner announced on the Tuesday!

All the entries are listed below in the order that they were submitted. When you have chosen your favourite, please reply in the thread below with the photo number you are voting for!

Thank you to everyone who entered a photo - Good Luck!

Photo 1:
2fktT76.png

Photo 2:
ipn6mvE.jpg

Photo 3:
1xTzaAO.jpg

Photo 4:
m30S8KA.jpg

Photo 5:
4W7bmmT.jpg

Photo 6:
h8dKJQO.jpg

Photo 7:
32K8deW.jpg

Photo 8:
O42bw7H.jpg

Photo 9:
8uhgWBs.jpg

Photo 10:
x5Vv24X.jpg

Photo 11:
7Otba7a.jpg

Very good entries as always. Tough one, although it’s a toss up between 10 & 11 for me!

think 11 just edges it shame about the other cars in the shot

To me "Autumn" means leaves turning from green to gold & brown. No. 11 is a cracking shot, but I can't bring myself to vote for a professional photo. Not going to vote for myself so I'm going for no.6. Very atmospheric with the leaves on the ground & the damp tarmac. Hope it's natural colours too!

Reactions: RSRowe and Beany
To me "Autumn" means leaves turning from green to gold & brown. No. 11 is a cracking shot, but I can't bring myself to vote for a professional photo. Not going to vote for myself so I'm going for no.6. Very atmospheric with the leaves on the ground & the damp tarmac. Hope it's natural colours too!

Thanks, still no idea why the sky is blown in colour tho????

Tough this month, people have upped their game. I really like 11 and would be dead happy if it was mine but I just can't vote for a paid for photo.

No 7 please

10's the most fitting for the theme I think. That gets my vote

With regards to my photo. Tbh I just wanted to show off......
I don't really think professional photos should be allowed, but I couldn't see anything about it in the rules so posted anyways. All my other shots weren't autumny enough