• Photo 8

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Photo 9

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy

Good cop
Please see below the entries for December's Photo Of The Month contest. The theme was Winter/Xmas. Choose which photo is your favourite and cast your vote using the options above.

Voting will run until midnight on 31st December, with the winner announced on New Years Day.

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Photo 1:
Dec1.jpg

Photo 2:
Dec2.jpg

Photo 3:
Dec3.jpg

Photo 4:
Dec4.jpg

Photo 5:
Dec5.jpg

Photo 6:
Dec6.jpg

Photo 7:
Dec7.jpg

Photo 8:
Dec8.jpg

Photo 9:
IMG_2388.jpg

Firstly - many thanks to all who took the time and made the effort to enter. And of course lets also thank Jimmy for the smooth running of this for another month :smile:

Some truly fantastic shots in there and a tough decision for me. I liked each and every entry but particularly loved shots 3,5 and 7.

3 was clearly exceptional.....unfortunately we arent all lucky enough to be able to have that type of landscape as a back-drop...

And 7 was a great effort too. Only slightly spoiled for me by the 'To-let' sign in the background. (Hey - i'm picky)

So after some thought; i went for 5 in the end due to the simplicity of the shot and the fact it encapsulated everything about the cold, the dark nights and the Christmas aspect all in one. And if we'd had the vision - it's something we could have all captured ourselves. Potentially !

Well done all......

Firstly - many thanks to all who took the time and made the effort to enter. And of course lets also thank Jimmy for the smooth running of this for another month :smile:

Some truly fantastic shots in there and a tough decision for me. I liked each and every entry but particularly loved shots 3,5 and 7.

3 was clearly exceptional.....unfortunately we arent all lucky enough to be able to have that type of landscape as a back-drop...

And 7 was a great effort too. Only slightly spoiled for me by the 'To-let' sign in the background. (Hey - i'm picky)

So after some thought; i went for 5 in the end due to the simplicity of the shot and the fact it encapsulated everything about the cold, the dark nights and the Christmas aspect all in one. And if we'd had the vision - it's something we could have all captured ourselves. Potentially !

Well done all......

Hahaha I only just noticed that sign!
And my number plate light being out didn't spoil it for you???

@lewisflintham is storming ahead
Come on guys vote number 7!!! :jedi:

Reactions: lewisflintham
Hahaha I only just noticed that sign!
And my number plate light being out didn't spoil it for you???

@lewisflintham is storming ahead
Come on guys vote number 7!!! :jedi:

I noticed the light out..... TBH it bugged the crap out of me. You ? lol

Take my post with a pinch of salt. Your pic was absolutely cracking. I had to come out with some spiel to justify my choice :smile:

Haha, yeah I went home and stuck led bulbs in!
Cheers, I used to be into photographer when I was a teen but only just recently got another DSLR so my skills are a little rusty. Bought a new lens so getting the hang of it.

I really enjoy POTM it's great, my missus thinks I'm sad :grinning:

I've gone for photo 2- the sky looks beautiful.

Well done to all.

Haha, yeah I went home and stuck led bulbs in!
Cheers, I used to be into photographer when I was a teen but only just recently got another DSLR so my skills are a little rusty. Bought a new lens so getting the hang of it.

I really enjoy POTM it's great, my missus thinks I'm sad :grinning:

I've gone for photo 2- the sky looks beautiful.

Well done to all.

Thanks Nick :smile:

Voted for number 9 - Go Jimmy :smile:

Thank you to everyone who took part, and also to all those who took the time to vote for their favourite photo.

It was very close in the end between photos 3 and 5, however the winner is Photo no. 3 by @nius02 !! Congratulations!

The winning picture:

Dec3.jpg

Thanks again to all the entrants! January's contest will be announced shortly, with a new theme to test your photographic skills!

Kind regards

The Clio197.net staff.

I think the standard of all the entries was very high this month - it was definitely a tough choice for me to pick my winner. And no I didn't vote for my own :smiley: