**VOTE** POTM December 2018

POTM December 2018 - FESTIVE theme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy

Good cop
Welcome to the voting thread for the December edition of Photo of The Month. The theme was 'FESTIVE' and although the number of entries was low, the quality of each was excellent.

Please view the photos below, displayed in the order they were submitted. Vote for your favourite using the poll option at the top of the page. Voting will run until Saturday 5th January, with the winner announced shortly afterwards.

Thank you to everyone who submitted en entry and the very best of luck to you all!

Photo 1:
fMetnbR.jpg

Photo 2:
PCspW7O.jpg

Photo 3.
CpHRdM7.jpg

Photo 4:
lDzyM76.jpg

Thank you to everyone who took their time to vote for the December POTM, and also of course to the entrants for submitting their images.

It was a runaway victory for @Marius197 with this excellent, snowbound shot:

PCspW7O.jpg

Congratulations Marius, your photo will be featured on our Instagram feed and entered into the forum Photo of the Year, and your profile avatar will be amended to show your victory!

Thanks again to everyone who supports POTM - the Photo of the Year 2018 will be listed TODAY!

Ouch, that hurt! It's been done now John and I apologise for missing it in the first place.
Sorry for the pain! I wasn't over bothered or I'd have mentioned it before, but it might as well be right. Cheers Jimmy.

Reactions: Jimmy
Sorry for the pain! I wasn't over bothered or I'd have mentioned it before, but it might as well be right. Cheers Jimmy.

No probs Johnny, it was a genuine oversight and I'm glad you got me told in the end :smile: as you say, may as well make it right. Thank you for your patience with it.