**VOTE** Photo of the Year 2018

Jimmy

Good cop
PHOTO OF THE YEAR 2018

Over the course of 2018, POTM has been a popular and exciting part of Clio197.net. Each month there were fantastic entries that showed real effort and imagination from the members. Whether it was an open theme or a set subject, the quality of the photos was superb and it made choosing a winner no easy task.

I would like to take this chance to say a huge thank you to @Cliosport-carl for all his help and time in putting together POTM alongside me - it's hugely appreciated!

Gathered before you are the winners of each month from 2018. Looking over them, I can't actually believe how long ago some of them were - it seems like two minutes ago we were sorting out the voting threads for some of them!

So now is your chance to vote for your favourite - your choice for Clio197.net Photo of the Year 2018.

Please reply in the thread below with your choice of month (and, if you wish, the reasons behind your choice). Voting will run until Monday 21st January 2019, when the votes will be collated and the winner announced.

Thank you in advance to all the voters and to every single one of you who has entered a photo into POTM - it goes without saying that this whole thing wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you guys!

Best of luck to you all!

Clio197.net

January:
EvkST7X.jpg

February:
8BB2xbz.jpg

March:
YY2Mabz.jpg

April:
Ri2KxS9.jpg

May:
hRzHnQB.jpg

June:
LBBwimA.jpg

July:
FQSFJ1M.jpg

August:
Fi8A7wd.jpg

September:
6zSOTJL.jpg

October:
WkEGnKn.jpg

November:
ufkdmO5.jpg

December:
cDpLPz6.jpg

we spoke about this before mind you the quality of the Pictures should be a lot better as phones and cameras are getting brilliant..

Yeah agreed, I do think the majority of the photos that are entered would be of a high enough quality to be suitable for a calendar.

It would ultimately be down to the owners of the site whether or not a 197.net calendar of any sort was put into production - they have the final say of anything merchandise-related and there needs to be a solid enough business case for it to get the go ahead.

How popular has the calendar been on clio sport. Net? I think one person got about 4 months. I got March with (probably) the worst image of what I submitted.

Did many buy it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I’d buy the calendar but naturally the cut off would have to be well before December to allow for printing, I recently got a feature in the RS197/200 2019 forum calendar and that seemed to sell well