Visitor from Sweden.

If I am correct (which I might not be) Swedish people use a stag instead of the horse in a badge that many car enthusiasts use. It looks like Ferrari, but isn't! Lol! Welcome to the site anyway.

Sorry!
I forgot to introduce myself.
My name is Magnus. I am from Gothenburg, Sweden. I have taken a liking to Clio 197. I registered as i am seeking some tech help. I thought i could get some help from you guys, since the interest for french cars in Sweden are quite dull, especially Clio 197.
I am using google translate :tongueout:

Welcome emce :smile:

I was tempted to drive my 200 over to Sweden when i was visiting Uppsala this year but theres no longer any ferries and i didnt fancy driving all the way from Denmark :worried:

Got to say i didnt see any Renault Sports but i did spot the ocasional Mk3 5 door clio so i dont think you will have any compatition making it the fastest in the country!

Welcome emce :smile:

I was tempted to drive my 200 over to Sweden when i was visiting Uppsala this year but theres no longer any ferries and i didnt fancy driving all the way from Denmark :worried:

Got to say i didnt see any Renault Sports but i did spot the ocasional Mk3 5 door clio so i dont think you will have any compatition making it the fastest in the country!

True :smile: