197: Viewed and test drove a alibi clio 197

If it's just a standard one from a dealer, I think it's just 3 months?

You need to try and blag a years premium warranty. With mine, anything outside of the 3 months is handled by the warranty company. You just call them up. And it isn't "not working properly", it's "broken".

Yeah, I would ask for a bit more info on the warranty if you value it. I bought my 197 a couple of months ago, and only once I'd pretty much signed on the line did they explain the warranty only covered certain claims up to £300. Complete waste of time!

thanks for the above advice on warrenty, i dont want to drop myself into a black hole, if warrenty is only 3 months then i will ask for extended warrenty and definately bargain a price as cambelt kit needs doing

errrrrr about £60, depends on what you fill it up with. And you'll be getting about 28-32mpg. Depends on how you drive....

errrrrr about £60, depends on what you fill it up with. And you'll be getting about 28-32mpg. Depends on how you drive....

will be 6th on motorways with C/C, will right foot it as and when i need it, but mostly speed limits, cruising and enjoying the car. The occasional treat for the engine :smile:

What do you recommend fuel wise? ... near me we have sainsburys and tesco

Unfortunately, whichever way you look at it, an RS isn't fuel efficient. One of my bug bares about my 197 is that even if you cruise in 6th it still feels like you need to change gear because the revs sit to high.

I normally use standard petrol and momentum every 3rd or 4th tank.