Valentines Day: What have you bought your other half?

FairPlay to your Mum, but a bit rough getting you to do her flushing for her!

Didn't flush first time and had to leave to get to the train station :smiley:

Surprised I didn't get a "You do something like that again and I'll make you ear it" text

Bought the mrs some rare Star Wars Lego and if she doesnt want it then ill just keep it in the office with all my other Star Wars Lego :smile:

Car is in deep pain at the moment and currently getting new wiring.

The wench got some flowers from Tesco. Half price. FFTW!

Wife got aldi, champagne, aldi flowers and 3 cream eggs.

265 Trophy got 2 new front tyres and new pads all round.

200 got a tank of momentum and rear pads fitted.

I got an IOU off the wife for RS trackday at spa provided I can get time off work.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first ever SC autos 3" exhaust system and special trick cat pipe section
The first ever SC autos hard pipe and intercooler kit to suit the megs
A few other magical bits to suit

what more could she want

Last edited:
I got Emma nothing from me as she didn't want anything. I did treat her to a meal out though

Although she did get a nice card and some new purfume from Leo

I got some v nice cupcakes and a part of my new supersprint exhaust paid for (even though I don't get it for another 6 weeks)

The best present I got was the £1930 put back in my account for my faulty KW suspension. I've only been waiting 3 month

I got Emma nothing from me as she didn't want anything. I did treat her to a meal out though

I got some v nice cupcakes and a part of my new supersprint exhaust paid for (even though I don't get it for another 6 weeks)

The best present I got was the £1930 put back in my account for my faulty KW suspension. I've only been waiting 3 month

Awesome

What a weight off.

Glad to hear it Kenny!

Nothing more than a card, never do and never will, but she's the same.
we do so much together, Always out for meals when we can, as we say we don't need tradition to dictate that we pamper each other for this one particular day each year, love is all year round and not just for one day!

Tank of V-Power.

New breather system.

Four wheel Hunter alignment.

And then I bought myself a curry. :smile:

My bit on the side got side mount seat brackets and some rad cowlings :rofl:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Siliconsteve General Chat 53
Chris General Chat 34
nius02 Gallery 14
luke3 General Chat 13
Mike General Chat 44