USC @ Santa Pod

Just returned home from my first ever USC weekend, got there Friday afternoon and since then i've counted 85 minutes of broken sleep. OMFG what a crazy anything goes festival, that place gets out of hand quickly!

Anyway only spotted two 197s repping, a red R27 running mid 16s on the strip and a racing blue 197 with a red tow strap running low 16s.

Anyone from here?

Rather than posting a separate thread thought it would be easier to post in here who I saw ...

I was there in my Liquid Yellow R27. There was a Red R27 "**57 OOH" camping near me and I think it was a Black R27 who I gave "the nod" as I drove past.

Also I saw someone representing, they where wearing a grey 197.net hoody, obviously that must be someone of here ??

Yeah that was me wearing the hoody lol, had the old mk1 Clio with me though. Just aswell an all, it got trashed in a nearby all night party!

nyway only spotted two 197s repping, a red R27 running mid 16s on the strip and a racing blue 197 with a red tow strap running low 16s./QUOTE]

That slow? Was there something wrong with their cars?

ok racing superstar, what have you managed to run in your 197??

the reason is, i have only been driving 9 months and its my first time hammering my car. As for the youth in the red 197 he was a stoner and thus should've been in a 1.2 16v!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IanRS200 Track Days, Meets & Road Trips 10
Plinz1 Spotted 0
Weo Spotted 3
davidburke Clio General Chat 12
R27 sTu Motorsport 1