Ur 197

Hi Everyone,

Just reached the end of my first week with my new 197 its an ultra red one with low mileage, very pleased with it so far. Shame about the MPG but im sure my foot will get a bit lighter over time!

Cheers Harry!

nice choice on the ride, I bet after a few more weeks, the mpg will come down as you become smoother... I am averaging 9.5L/100Km... not sure what's that against MPG... but I am aiming for 9L/100Km:wink:

Welcome to the site. Get some pics up when you can. There are plenty of posts and threads on MPG on here. Have a little look. But you can expect around 26ish for mixed driving.

Will get some pics up soon! MPG isnt as bad as I first thought, I have got 31 avg on this tank which has been a mix of town, motorway and hooning!

Slight problem though, pulls to the right when braking. Only happens when at a decent speed and really standing on the brakes, thought it was just the road surface the first time but it happened on the motorway earlier when a car pulled out in front of me and it almost caught me out. Does this sound like I need to get the tracking sorted or is it more serious?