UR 197 in Lichfield, beeped and waved.

more than welcome to come along and laugh at the rest of us once we find out how much we have lost lol:thumbup:

I would love to but am in France the last week of July and the first part of August. Everything after that though (apart from while my wheels are being repainted black, and my H and R's are being fitted lol) and Im in for everything in the area. I only live down the road from Wednesbury and work even closer :smile:

Sound ill elt you know have you both joined RSWestmidlands on facebook all the events are up there and i tend to keep that uptodate as we have all brands for meets on the group :thumbup:

Ive been on there since day one :wink: aha ...by the way Badbuzz were you driving through Lichfield the other day? Saw a Flame Red 200T but wasn't sure if it was you or not

Either of you doing Trax? - I shall be there but not on the Clio197.net Stand unfortunately

Possably pal my job sees me on the road allot so all over the midlands trax im on holiday but last year was poop but defo doing the FCS end of season expo :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions