Uneducated people

Uneducated people make me laugh, had a friend claiming that the clio f1 r27 was ALOT faster than my standard 197, also had a lad say the fastest Clio in my shape is the one with the 'spoiler' lmao, both of them were corrected and they both tried to argue, sit down you fools haha!

Don't understand why people open there mouths when they clearly don't have a clue.

Prats must have Go Faster Stripes on there's lOl

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha, makes me laugh when people think they know loads about cars. Like when they say the induction fitted on their 1.2 p reg Corsa gives them an extra 30-40 bhp.

I love it. I sometimes string them along for a while, especially those who don't realise I have an autistic penchant for anything to do with cars:bat:

I know a lad who's convinced that RS Twingos are 1.6 Turbo... After he ''did'' one at the lights and could hear the turbo fluttering. In his ''100BHP'' Seicento. I did tell him that it was most likely a 1.2 Turbo, as they look fairly similar to the RS from the outside.

But he was adamant it was an RS, and as such, a 1.6 Turbo. He's not a close friend, he's alright but a bit of a weapon, so I've left him to it. Bless him.

My friends standard VTR is faster than my 197

In his dreams lol!!![/WHITE] :wink:

There are some mongs out there!

i wouldnt own a car without a turbo, love the feeling in the clio when the boost comes in, not to mention the noise when i come off the throttle. ooft!

The bloke who was adamant that my Clio was 'just a 1.2 with a bodykit on it'
Chatted to him in the petrol station on the M25 and he was so sure he said his 1.4 corsa could wipe the floor with my 'boykitted' Clio.
I said I doubted it as it's more of a corsa VXR match.
He got on the motorway just behind me and I fell back in lane 2 to let him pass (this was about midnight so quite light traffic) let's say his 1.4 wasn't quite as good as my '1.2 with a bodykit' after all :tongueout:

He really annoyed me, he seemed to dismiss everything I said as I'm female...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein

Is it near the dump valve?

Just opposite the Flux Capacitor.... :001_rolleyes:

I overheard a woman at work trying to describe an Audi R8 to her friend; neither of them knew about cars, but she really wanted to show off. Ended up calling her husband after trying to describe it as 'silver, with two doors and a sporty engine, oh and it is fast....', surprise surprise the other woman didn't guess. :thumbdown: