Undecided

city powder coaters Tom, there ok, not the best finish but good if you want them done cheap if you can't afford a better job!

Go yellow m8 will look defo different if i had your car i would go black but then im boring lol.

Hope you get on ok in hospital m8.

And did wayne come and collect the clubs?

few ideas for you, red looks good

couldn't find a photo of your car so thanks to whoever i "stole" the pic from

56734green.gif

567342red.gif

567342yellow.gif

Against Nimbus it has to be Anthracite...

As for cost, there's a place in Brum that will do 17"s for £20-25 per corner IIRC.

City powder coaters they dont shot blast them or prep them hence why you pay 25 a corner ive heard bad things about the place :nope:

Just asked the wife who drives it and she says the RED is not to bad but a bit boy racy What you think????

They all look good, and hippy I had mine done there and there pretty good tbh, not 100% perfect, but I just wanted something done for time being!

I quite like the red ones, but I always think, in reality, would you want to drive to a funeral or a wedding in your car if it had red wheels? It's ok if you only use the car on the track or at weekends, but I wouldn't want to drive the car to work every day or as above.

Roy, personally I would play it safe with some dark anthracite.

However metallic red would be awesome too. If you feel adventurous!

I know what your saying Paul and in the end I will end up doing exactly that but it does look good in the red

Can anyone change the car colour to white with those yellow wheels on :-p

attachment.php

I also did Anthracite...

attachment.php

I apologise for the quality, it was a quick jobbie - it is 2:49am, afterall...

The white look sh*t hot IMO.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P New Members 35