un lucky 197

Hi all, bought the car on 15 Dec, after 5 days the electric garage door decided to close itself smashing my rear window, then the gardener bumped into the rear arch with his wheelbarrow putting lovely dint on edge, then air con compressor clutch went on Monday, dealer have had it and put new part in today, but then the air con wouldn't work, so I'm still in the courtesy car, not a very lucky clio 197 so far, other than that I LOVE IT.

Wow terrible start to the relationship, I've had a few jinxed cars myself. Let's hope she starts working for you and your neighbour coughs up for the dent lol.

That is unlucky, but if you class the a/c as one problem, you have had your 3. Glad you still like the car.

I hope iv'e had my 3, I had a golf mk5 r32 before this, but this is more fun, I told my wife I was selling it to get something more economical, she thinks its a diesel and she will probably never drive it so there's no point telling her.

I hope iv'e had my 3, I had a golf mk5 r32 before this, but this is more fun, I told my wife I was selling it to get something more economical, she thinks its a diesel and she will probably never drive it so there's no point telling her.

Legend

Let's hope she never sticks diesel in it by accident then...:wink:

Update, got it back tonight,was getting used to the 1.2 fiesta they lent me, will miss the going to Leeds and back all week on 3rd of a tank, but had fun driving home, I still love it.

Glad you have got it back mate! As others have said, accidents come in three's so you are done now - hopefully for a good long while!

You will have to come and show it off at the month end RS meet in Wakefield.

Yep no where it is, We go to Rinnaldis at least once a month, I just got some mats from Harrats, they are doing them for £40, will try and make it.

No pressure mate, it is just always good to put the world to rights in a pub lol!

Thats a good price, mine were £45 from Ebay (should have been £52 IIRC) so in comparison it is very good! :thumbsup1:

Similar Thread Suggestions