Ultra Red 200 Cup FF

Congrats on the sale, Eddie! I hope that the new car ticks all the boxes you want it to! Looking forward to seeing and reading all about it!

@nick's @Pav

Absolutely loving the new car! So happy to be back in a Megane and such a well looked after one also!

View attachment 131404
VERY nice! Fancy a cup S myself. My local dealership had a new one when I was last in, just after production ceased. Am I right in thinking some had Ohlins shocks? That'd be a great spec. Hope you have them. Great colour too. Pleased for you mate.

Reactions: -Eddie-
VERY nice! Fancy a cup S myself. My local dealership had a new one when I was last in, just after production ceased. Am I right in thinking some had Ohlins shocks? That'd be a great spec. Hope you have them. Great colour too. Pleased for you mate.

Yes very nice, I was so close to buying one of these a few years ago but the figures the dealer came up with were mental. I’m fairly sure the Öhlins were an (expensive) option in them as with the Akra exhaust.

Reactions: Johnny 99
Just thought I’d drop by to say hello!

Still have the Cup-S and absolutely loving it. It’s been retired to a weekend toy now which makes me appreciate the car so much more every time I drive it.

One from a recent drive with some friends;

346BB7B7-5D3F-4046-A63B-7025C63FC693.jpeg

Just thought I’d drop by to say hello!

Still have the Cup-S and absolutely loving it. It’s been retired to a weekend toy now which makes me appreciate the car so much more every time I drive it.

One from a recent drive with some friends;

View attachment 137497

min tempted to go up to a meg. What have been the main advantages you’ve really enjoyed and, flipside, what do you really miss about the Clio?

for instance I love how small the Clio feels on b-roads etc

Car looks great by the way!