Ultra Red 200 Cup FF

After thinking that the Alleggerita’s would needing a refurb, hence my thread re wheel colour choices, I opened them all up today to just check them out and the faces are all perfect so they will be staying gloss black.

I also can’t believe how light they are. They are HLT so even the Ultras feel heavy in comparison! From the OZ website these weigh 6.35kg which is insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Johnny 99
After thinking that the Alleggerita’s would needing a refurb, hence my thread re wheel colour choices, I opened them all up today to just check them out and the faces are all perfect so they will be staying gloss black.

I also can’t believe how light they are. They are HLT so even the Ultras feel heavy in comparison! From the OZ website these weigh 6.35kg which is insane!

I think OZ are a tad optimistic there. Yiannis posted pictures of his wheels & they were a whisker over 7kg. Still fantastically light though!
Unless his aren't HLT of course.

I think OZ are a tad optimistic there. Yiannis posted pictures of his wheels & they were a whisker over 7kg. Still fantastically light though!
Unless his aren't HLT of course.

I just check out Yiannis’ thread and his are HLT (don’t think they come in any other option?) but I suppose it could also be down to width etc. Regardless though, a great weight saving over the Interlagos!

I just check out Yiannis’ thread and his are HLT (don’t think they come in any other option?) but I suppose it could also be down to width etc. Regardless though, a great weight saving over the Interlagos!

Yes definitely worth having. Losing unsprung weight is always a bonus.

Reactions: Yiannis197
Just caught up with this, coming straight from inbox:smile:

As said, very nice Eddie and glad the stressful wait is over! They just look so racy don't they?!

These come in 7j and 8j if i remember correctly, it is stated on the actual wheel but I assume they are 8j considering the tyre width of the ex owner?

Reactions: -Eddie-
Just caught up with this, coming straight from inbox:smile:

As said, very nice Eddie and glad the stressful wait is over! They just look so racy don't they?!

These come in 7j and 8j if i remember correctly, it is stated on the actual wheel but I assume they are 8j considering the tyre width of the ex owner?

Cheers bud :smile:.

Yeah they sure do, a bit of purpose about them! They have to be 8j, given the tyres that are fitted. Can’t wait to trial fit them even with 235/40 profile fitted lol.

yup. me too. i thought your car looked really good with the 18 inch interlagos wheels. eager to see if it looks even better with these.

I love the Interlagos wheels also. I’m still not sure about selling them to be honest!