Ultra Red 197 FF

OK been a while so thought I would add my updates C+C welcome

sprayed my front 2 grills as they only looked decent with bumper gel
but still maintained a black bumper look
DSC06082.jpg
DSC06080.jpg
next was to get some Team Heko wind deflectors
IMAG0357.jpg

then I sorted out my new exhaust tips today.
Pic with one exhaust to see what it would look like, gash IMO
DSC08201.jpg
new one on the left old renault on the right
DSC08213.jpg
both on and diffuser refitted
DSC08227.jpg
then it was onto the new RS front Splitter
old splitter
DSC08203.jpg
new splitter fitted
DSC08242.jpg

DSC08243.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg
and after a good old clean

DSC08251.jpg

Pipes look good, have you hidden the clamp behined the diffuser though?

Can't tell if you have or not from the photo's, but it'll look a lot better if you can't see the clamp.

Pipes look good, have you hidden the clamp behined the diffuser though?

Can't tell if you have or not from the photo's, but it'll look a lot better if you can't see the clamp.

Couldn't get the clamp to fit facing up as it catches the diffuser.
So for the moment having down until I can get a better solution so its completely hidden

Splended looking car especially with the mods. Was it hard to get the front grills and diffuser off as im thinking of having a spray myself.

Splended looking car especially with the mods. Was it hard to get the front grills and diffuser off as im thinking of having a spray myself.

nope front ones just simply pop out if you pull from the top.

and the rear diffuser you have two bolts on the far end (so the bit under tha rear passengers) then two screws behind the rear wheels, and then clips all the way along the back and it pops out.

Think there is a thread on here somewhere in the guide section.

thanks for the comments

love all the work mate. Great to see the black alloys as I'm thinking of doing the same, they look fab.

Quick Q - how does the OE renault spoiler fit on?

love all the work mate. Great to see the black alloys as I'm thinking of doing the same, they look fab.

Quick Q - how does the OE renault spoiler fit on?

Gets fitted by drilling 2 holes in the top of the boot lid and 2 a bit further down. then from the under side of the boot it get bolted into the spoiler.
Not a very nice feeling drilling into your own car tho.
Plus you only get one chance to get it right

Couldn't get the clamp to fit facing up as it catches the diffuser.
So for the moment having down until I can get a better solution so its completely hidden

It will go through the hole if; A) You have small hands. B) You have BIG patience. :wink:

It's a right pain in the arse to be honest but it can be done... Next time you're bored and you've got a spare hour then give it a go. If you take the clamp off the trim and put that through first on it's own sort of turned at an angle then it'll go. I'd reccoment having an old cloth handy to put between the clamp and diffuser so you don't scuff the plastic as you're fiddling about. You WILL graze your knuckles though. :smiley: