Trophy 220 colour

Been in renault 2day order 220. Stuck tho between polar white and black . Any opinions . I appreciate the Shouts of Matt White and liquid yellow . But my choice is just between these 2. Doin my head in trying choose !!

Very personal thing colour.

I ended up going LY. But if I look at buying another one next year, think I'll go for the red.

No help to you obviously :blush:hmy:

PS. Though nice as black is... having had a couple of black cars over the years. Don't think I'd have another. Found it a very hard colour to keep clean. Though I'm the first to admit to being more than a little anal in that direction.

PPS. If faced with your choice (and no other colour)... then I would plump for white.

Thanks lads. Liquid yellow is amazing but unfortunately my budget doesn't stretch . I like black but as was said , pain to keep clean . If went for black there is 2 available now at Southampton . If white then end of December . Then I'm thinking it would be 65 plate and new reg is 3 months away. They said they really want my current car now cos they would have a buyer. Mint alien green 30k on clock . Said they would do me white on PCP £130 a month with my car in trade

That's one hell of a cheap PCP deal.

Is that over 4 years?

Not sure how much difference the reg changes makes these days TBTH.

£130 per month is a good deal to be fair, perhaps Renault finally latched onto what ford did for the st...

If I had to choose between those colours it'd be the white over the black (on the 200t I don't think the black looks special enough) however if I don't think I'd have got the 200t if it wasn't for LY!

Yeh Chris seems a good deal . It was £146 originally over 4 yrs . But he asked me what I wanted to get the deal done . I said £130 on the black one . He said could do £146 on the black , £130 on the White . As regards the reg I think that was me being a snob !!because in month and half we will be in 2016 ! Haha . Went out in it today and I must admit I have never driven with this gearbox before and I know it's a love hate thing on this forum but it was fantastic !! My 200 isn't slow but this trophy is something else . Did a launch mode and the pops and sounds and pace was impressive . I've looked at other new cars in that price range and I think trophy is best bet

black or white..seen a white one in the flesh and it looked the part..good luck choosing

Thanks Pav. the one I went out in was the Matt frost white. To be honest when I saw it wasn't to blown away with that colour and would be bit of a pain live with . Having said that if the trophy came in 200 raider red or grey that would be tempting !!! Think the more I talk with the lads on here I'm swaying to the White . Think black would drive me crazy with swirl marks etc

Black definitely. Yes it shows the dirt but so does white. I've had several cars in both colours over the years but when I have been buying new & therefore had the choice of colour to make I would only ever choose black. Second hand I buy by spec & condition/mileage with colour not a priority.

Definitely white, the black just doesn't show off that it's a RenaultSport IMO