Triple R Composities (TRC) - front lip splitter for 200/197 (Potential group buy)

I'm guessing they would just take a mould, so that you could have your car back?

They would need to make a pattern first which would require a bumper off job.. Even if they took a mould to get a pattern, you're still talking bumper off and at least 3 days

People usually have this funny misconception that you can just magically make a new product appear. Anything to do with fiberglass and carbon development is actually quite a lengthy process.

Last edited:
They would need to make a pattern first which would require a bumper off job.. Even if they took a mould to get a pattern, you're still talking bumper off and at least 3 days

People usually have this funny misconception that you can just magically make a new product appear. Anything to do with fiberglass and carbon development is actually quite a lengthy process.

Thanks for clearing that up. Damn! Need a front splitter in my life... Hopefully someone pops down that can do without their car for a few days #unlikely :worried:

Sorry bro. If i didnt have to drive too and from my lift share due to living in the sticks id be all over it like a rash.

Can have mine if someone is willing to give us a lift back to leeds :smiley:

I don't need my car, so as long as they don't need to cut holes in it they can have it, same to you Fernandez, if ya wanna borrow it to make anything its just sat on drive most of time

Can have mine if someone is willing to give us a lift back to leeds :smiley:

I don't need my car, so as long as they don't need to cut holes in it they can have it, same to you Fernandez, if ya wanna borrow it to make anything its just sat on drive most of time

Awesome, just replied to your text.. lets do it

Aha, car is ready and we are sorting out getting it to Cazan for Angel to work his magic on it :smiley:

Hard to say, around £120-150 for fiberglass, double it for carbon.

My inspiration for this is definitely Sifo

Depends on how it will look, but I think it's better to make it with polyurethane plastic. It's realy good material, know from subaru

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 42
Jcs197 Spotted 0
Wombat Spotted 0