197: Trip to K-tec

My standard run was 184 bhp and 150 pounds of torque, after was 10 bhp more and 20 pounds of torque right across the rev range which was amazing

Yeah 194 bhp and like 170 pounds of torque, they said they haven seen that before, that much torque all the way through the range from like 3000 rpm upwards, il take photo of graph tomorrow as I left it in the car

That's a very nice torque figure!!! I think Litchy is around that with Shricks!?!

Hi I'm looking to buy a 197 thought they were 194 bhp as standard and what's with what car mag saying 0-60 in 7.9 ?

Hi I'm looking to buy a 197 thought they were 194 bhp as standard and what's with what car mag saying 0-60 in 7.9 ?

Very very few made 194bhp.

Maybe a typo? Evo are the times I trust because they perform their own test with two people in the car and half a tank of fuel (allegedly).

They done long runs as well as flat out and time after time it hit 194 and **** loads of torque. My car was posted on k-tec on Facebook showing what they did

Thats a nice gain i bet the car feels ace now youll get some nice pops Off your ktec aswell once its coked up a bit

Haha it gurgles every time I change gear, I love it, just a question though, the exhaust when I left was in the middle, the pipes that is and now they seemed to have moved to the right and just taps my diffuser, is this normal and can Move it back

Looks like a nice gain but you need to put a cold air feed on the filter or you'll suffer heat soak. Should be good for a few more HP

K-tec said they proved that you don't actually need the extension pipe as the filter will always get enough cold air feed from that side and the shape of the tubing actually decreases you a hp or 2 because of the shape, I trusted there judgment but I still have the pipe

you can always run the pipe to pump more cold air into that area, rather than connect it directly to the intake.

Good results tho!