Trip computer misbehaving

Maybe it's a setting I've accidentally changed, or my trip computer is just being french, but it's not doing what I want as of yesterday!

I normally have it set to MPG.

I often use the cruise control, and when switched on it would display the cruise speed/speed memory constantly, then revert to MPG when I switch off cruise control.

However now, I have it set to MPG, then switch on cruise control. It shows cruise speed for about 5 seconds, then reverts back to MPG. It comes back if I change the cruise speed/set speed memory for 5 seconds, then goes back to MPG.

It will stay showing cruise speed if I use the buttons to cycle to that mode, but I prefer the way it used to work!

I tried resetting the trip just in case to see if it would go back to how it did before, but didn't change anything (kinda expected it TBH).

Anyone know if there are settings to be changed? Or just bad behaviour?

i had something similar happen to mine like you describe after scrolling through the menu when cruise control was on....

it reverted back "to normal" a couple of days later....just out it down to one of those things :coffee:

Just to update: I managed to "fix" this last night.

My service indicator lit up, informing me that a service is now due. So I reset it :lol:

This also reset the way the trip computer behaves back to the original way. :thumbup: