Tree's Black 200 *new tyres and white bits*

So before FCS I thought I would attempt the plasti dip again. this time with 3 times the paint I had before. I think it turned out quite good. much better than my previous attempt.

14454097091_189d7d04ab_c.jpgUntitled by Etree200, on Flickr

Used trim gel to clean it which works quite well.

My conti 5's were getting to the wear blocks so thought id get something a bit more fast road/ track orientated.

Was thinking of the Nankangs but money is tight so after hearing good things about the Syron Street Race I got a full set for £235.

14434346376_658dc11038_c.jpgUntitled by Etree200, on Flickr

Yeah enjoying it so far only had it 3 months ish I bought it from Ktec. Flat spot from the centre silencer delete was driving me mad so used it as an excuse to get an akrapovic on there. Also had a few swirls marks and holograms etc in the paint so I had it all sorted by Dream Detail in Hampshire :smile:

Thanks :smile: will get my own progress thread up for it soon enough.
is it worthwhile getting a sprint booster again for it? Are they worth the money :smile:?

Thanks :smile: will get my own progress thread up for it soon enough.
is it worthwhile getting a sprint booster again for it? Are they worth the money :smile:?

They do get good reviews from the people that have had them installed. Also when they do go up for sale on here they get snapped up pretty quickly!