Tractor Boy

Very excited for you Mes, some brilliant upgrades to come all at once! Looking forward to the photo spam when it's all been done! :smile:

Nice one Jimmy. Like a dad waiting for his first born over here!

And don't worry, there will be plenty of photos!

End result is going to be great, awesome wheels and suspension combo on RB :sunglasses:

With any luck mine will be nearly whole again when you're up there! Fingers crossed you get the car back nice and quick.

End result is going to be great, awesome wheels and suspension combo on RB :sunglasses:

With any luck mine will be nearly whole again when you're up there! Fingers crossed you get the car back nice and quick.

I'm really looking forward to seeing yours while I'm there Ben. Have only ever seen an AG Clio once and that was from a distance.

bloody hell you know how to shop around..new adjustable ones?looking forward to hearing more!!!

bloody hell you know how to shop around..new adjustable ones?looking forward to hearing more!!!

There was an element of luck with being in the right place at the right time Pav to be honest but yeah, I'm pretty thorough when it comes to parts shopping. Made too many mistakes when I was younger. Research the hell out of it and get it right first time as much as I can now :smiley:

Reactions: Pav and kevlar
Have you ordered your low-profile sponge - ready for the next wash Mes :smile:

:smiley: Didn't realise I'd need one!

Don't talk to me about washing Shuv! We have a nightmare. No outside tap, not even anywhere to do it. It takes a real effort to keep the cars clean trust me.

:smiley: Didn't realise I'd need one!

Don't talk to me about washing Shuv! We have a nightmare. No outside tap, not even anywhere to do it. It takes a real effort to keep the cars clean trust me.

You will with your new arch-gap. Or lack of one :smile:

Car looks great in the pics buddy. Will look a shed-load better Friday though im promising you !

Not many sleeps now.........

You will with your new arch-gap. Or lack of one :smile:

Car looks great in the pics buddy. Will look a shed-load better Friday though im promising you !

Not many sleeps now.........

Photos and fluorescent lights can be very forgiving as you know mate. The paintwork is VERY swirly. NOT our fault!!!

It's going to get a detail soon though anyway.

But yeah, two more sleeps. Shitter is I have to drive it home a) on the motorway the whole way and b) full of wheels, suspension and other bits and bobs. Which is obviously far from ideal!

:worried:

But yeah, a pit stop at home for some photos in the same position as the ones above, fully emptied out and straight back on the road no doubt. Sadly I'll be in the passenger seat at that point :smiley:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Very nice! Don't expect my car to be clean on Sunday after the drive down from Inverness on Saturday! Getting my excuses in early. :wink:

Reactions: ///M
Very nice! Don't expect my car to be clean on Sunday after the drive down from Inverness on Saturday! Getting my excuses in early. :wink:

Mate I wouldn't do anything else other than congratulate you on such a stellar effort! Certainly no excuses needed.

I just hope the drive is worth it for you. In all honesty it's going to be crap compared with what you're used to near home. You'll laugh at the roads being the best we have near north London :smiley:

Promise there will be a few fun bits though.

Mate I wouldn't do anything else other than congratulate you on such a stellar effort! Certainly no excuses needed.

I just hope the drive is worth it for you. In all honesty it's going to be crap compared with what you're used to near home. You'll laugh at the roads being the best we have near north London :smiley:

Promise there will be a few fun bits though.

Don't worry, I'm from Surrey & only moved to Inverness in 2000. I was a white van man and it took me all around S E England so I know it's not the Highlands! I'm coming for the craic & to meet people in person, plus I enjoy long distance driving. I moved north because I was sick of driving in central London most days.

It looks sweet as-is, so if tomorrow's results are as good as we're all expecting, those photos will be getting drooled over, I'm sure :smile:

I feel your pain on the trouble cleaning too - no outside tap for me either, and having it do it on the roadside (cul-de-sc, so not a main road thankfully).

Don't worry, I'm from Surrey & only moved to Inverness in 2000. I was a white van man and it took me all around S E England so I know it's not the Highlands! I'm coming for the craic & to meet people in person, plus I enjoy long distance driving. I moved north because I was sick of driving in central London most days.

Johnny, I'd be up where you are (or similar) in a fookin heartbeat if my Mrs wasn't so inexplicably tied to London.

Reactions: Johnny 99