Traction control

I've never had so much fun it a fwd car with traction control off. No matter what you do to this car it seems to still go where you want it to go!
Yes I have only just discovered the button on this car... haha :-p

Lol I found it easier with TC off driving in the snow last winter. I admit it wasn't as bad as that pic but it was a nightmare on or off!

they moved it on the 200, its now next to the handbrake. Which is better. Means you dont press the wrong one. ESP/ASM button.

Btw, Mike, did you have to shovel that clear? Thats a long road!

Lol I found it easier with TC off driving in the snow last winter. I admit it wasn't as bad as that pic but it was a nightmare on or off!

they moved it on the 200, its now next to the handbrake. Which is better. Means you dont press the wrong one. ESP/ASM button.

Btw, Mike, did you have to shovel that clear? Thats a long road!

LOL, snow was great fun!!!!

Two years of going to the Highlands in February....
I published a gallery of it this morning on my website actually:

http://michael-cracknell.co.uk/?page_id=61

Enjoy :wink:

Reading manual says when snow meant have it off like. But I dont think when writing that they had that sort of snow in mind Mike my god! haha

Turning the tc off doesn't turn off the abs, let's face it the only time you'd want it off is in thick snow. You still want it in in ice

does traction control turn off ABS?

Remove the ABS fuse my friend and you have a track prepared braking system :wink:

Me and the misses have done it and the brake distribution is still spot on and a cheeky inside wheel lock up under heavy braking is ALWAYS exciting :tongueout: