Trackspec Clio 197

Looking good Matt.

Probably going to want the one like you had as a prototype though so I can run a cold feed to the air filter aswell.

Reactions: trackspec197
Looking good Matt.

Probably going to want the one like you had as a prototype though so I can run a cold feed to the air filter aswell.
That was a one off one really. This version is a definite improvement and I can adapt one of these new sets for you mate. I'm going to do one for me anyway.

Reactions: Mark_L
Same here.
It is a cool gadget but dont think it can do boost etc...
The scangauge 2 can do boost too once the performance monitor is set up. That’s the only reason I’d opt for it over the turbogauge otherwise I’d save myself some money.

@trackspec197 I have a turbogauge which is pretty much exactly the same as a scangauge. It has so many different readings!

I have a AEM boost gauge and AFR gauge in my custom dashpod which I made and then I have the turbogauge setup for rpm, battery voltage, coolant temp and intake temp. I does read bhp but it shows it in PS as far as I'm aware.

@trackspec197 I have a turbogauge which is pretty much exactly the same as a scangauge. It has so many different readings!

I have a AEM boost gauge and AFR gauge in my custom dashpod which I made and then I have the turbogauge setup for rpm, battery voltage, coolant temp and intake temp. I does read bhp but it shows it in PS as far as I'm aware.

Not sure if I want to run separate gauges mate, I like the idea of having everything in one place. Any ideas if there's a different version of the turbogauge that runs boost as well?

Anyone fancy joining me at Bedford on the 31st of this month?

Have you had a look on the megane forums to see what people are running to monitor boost as well as other parameters?

Not sure if I want to run separate gauges mate, I like the idea of having everything in one place. Any ideas if there's a different version of the turbogauge that runs boost as well?

Anyone fancy joining me at Bedford on the 31st of this month?

I dont think my car would get on Bedford tbh.. if it did i would be kicked off after one pass lol!

Im unsure whether the turbogauge can show boost if im honest. Never needed to try and find it. I think they may have brought out a new version though which may have it.