tracking

Hi! Is toe only one thing what you can set when doing tracking in 197? I've been in garage twice. They saying its set spot on, but steering wheel is of centre, and pulling left... I've got h&r's and standard dampers if that's important...

How for off centre is the steering wheel? I know mine is off centre but the central Renault badge, the top stitching and the centre of the Renaultsport trim don't line up either!

The pulling to the left issue is common to all of these cars and your steering wheel is off centre because when they tracked it the steering wheel wasn't straight.

Both of these can be fixed: the later by telling the garage to take more time when tracking to make sure it's lined up correctly and the former by realigning the subframe (lots of effort required and not worth it solely for this purpose).

It's pretty common for a garage to have to correct a wonky steering wheel after tracking. Just take it back there and ask them to straighten it up and check the tracking digits are correct. Clio 3 RS isn't often on the garage's database and will usually be replaced with Clio 3 or Clio 2 RS if they can't be arsed to google them.... and don't let them charge for it!