Toyosports exhaust manifold wrap

Hello ive bought toyosports manifold do anyone recomend wraping it into heat wrap performance wise to reduce temperature under bonnet.

Reactions: bedoef
I wrapped mine to stop it from hitting on the subframe, as it’s quite common for the Toyosport manifolds to do this.

Wouldn’t hurt to apply some heat wrap, and would slightly reduce temperature displacement.

Hello ive bought toyosports manifold do anyone recomend wraping it into heat wrap performance wise to reduce temperature under bonnet.

So apparently the downside of wrapping is the wrap will trap moisture, which will lead to rust down the line. If you want to reduce heat, have you looked at getting them ceramic coated?

So apparently the downside of wrapping is the wrap will trap moisture, which will lead to rust down the line. If you want to reduce heat, have you looked at getting them ceramic coated?
Been thinking about that to but i was unable to find it where to buy this

In the end I wrapped my Toyo because I couldnt find a place where I live that could do it. I have just accepted I will have to look at replacing it in a few years (but at this price point I dont mind so much!)