Top gear June 26th

love how they never even had the roof closed on the 500, proper drag. Theres no way that DS3 is 6 seconds quicker on a lap. 6 seconds on a race track is a humiliation, massive difference, and clarkson was all over the place with his lack of driving skills.

love how they never even had the roof closed on the 500, proper drag. Theres no way that DS3 is 6 seconds quicker on a lap. 6 seconds on a race track is a humiliation, massive difference, and clarkson was all over the place with his lack of driving skills.

Indeed but he's the best driver out of the lot of 'em. Should have let him at least test them all on the lap.

Its Top Gear... they like to be provocative... how many pages have they created on this site?

The Mag says the Clio is a top car...

The Evo video on the tube of the CS3 says that the Clio is best.

There is a good 2 part German vid on Youtube comparing the Fiat with the Twingo & the Twingo wins hands down.

... on the otherhand... you will always find someone that agrees with you on the web!

Decide who's opinion you trust/ take seriously...

I know my 197 will loose a 500 without thinking about it... A CS3 may depend on the driver though!

didnt like the demolition part.....very pants and a bit of a re-hash yet again :thumbdown:

Really!?I nearly died laughing at that, I think I stopped breathing for a minute LMAO!!

Ye, found it quite funny tonight too, but a bit annoying at the same time. The hour went very quickly though.

its was an alright episode. Liked the interceptor bt, was it just me or was Hammond a spit for Ron Burgandy? Freakin' Identical!

As for demolishing the houses I thought they would win hands down.

How scary was the noise the minsweeper made at full speed. They should have that put on the front of tanks!

That thing tearing up everything infront of it with a set of sentry guns on it would be evil. Why cant all tanks be remote control btw? Surely save lives??