Top Engine mounting

If by that you mean the thing that carries the engine than - YES I had one replaced and so did a couple of my friends.

12022009738.jpg

12022009739.jpg

12022009742.jpg

I think you will experience a more lifely wobble in your car. I had in it my Peugz and during stationary moments in front of the trafficlights etc there was noticable more shaking going on. And when changing gears there can be a "cloink" sound and more wobbling as usual. But the most common complaint is powerloss and unstable drivingexperience whilst cornering.

getting a lot of vibration feeding back through the bulkhead when changing down, trip to the local dealer and warranty claim me thinks, thanks guys

renault cant make engine mounts most of the renault models have problems with mounts,

lets go back to the clio 16v, ....gearstick here, gearstick there, gearstick every f******* where!

on a usefull note... RS do make solid ones.. expensive though.. i've gotta make a custom gearbox one. i'll prob's buy the rest.. as for that one in the picture, i think that's rosejointed from memory :smile:

I think this is the mount that's failed on mine is it normal to be able to wiggle it side to side? Any body know how one will cost?