"Tony Banks" exhaust manifold

I went to them the other day as my exhuast is making a noise, they didn't even bother to put it on
a ramp they just said flexis straight way (how convinent as that's the service there offering on eBay) And you have to get your mani taken off some where send it to them they'll do the work give you mani back then you have to get the mani put back on probably at the garage you got it taken off because you won't of been able to drive your car, that's ok if you no someone/somewhere to do this, not only that I'm not paying for a repair when they won't even put it up on a ramp and tell me exactly what is wrong so in my opinion not good/ although I can't comment on how good there work is

No personal experience of them but they're supposed to know their stuff, not just a back alley exhaust fitter. Surely they do removal and fitting at their shop though?

Our fully qualified Auto Engineers also offer servicing. and repair work, engine rebuilding, tuning and replacement.
Sic."http://tonybanks.co.uk/

I thought they would do removal and re fit too with them being a reputable company and work with exhausts for a living
but the fella said to me i have to get the mani removed and take it to them I was quite surprised by that answer,
has anybody else used them for mani work

servicing is different to repairs/replacement...obviously they only want to tackle motorbikes...

My manifold has been cracked, welded but after 2 months it's cracked. So I was looking on ebay for a replacement but I think i'll pass for these then...

That's a terrible advert! Nowhere does it accurately tell you what you are actually paying for!

Just for future reference if anyone is put off using tony banks. Me and 2 other friends can confidentally say their work is top notce. 2 friends have had entire exhaust systems, top quality work at a reasonable price. Not just some back alley exhaust 'place'. See their facebook, you wont see a negative review.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Reactions: licenuk

Similar Thread Suggestions