Tomorrow..........

Ordering a bunch of stuff to paint my calipers, also ordering a low entry Jack and a book on steganography. Busy weekend ahead!

Last edited:
Booking a remap, and buying new golf shoes and a grip for my putter.

A load of detailing stuff - im going to have a go at claying and waxing my car this weekend for the first time. Weather permitting of course

I get paid on the 27th, my spare pennies after savings went on a little treat that will be revealed on here at the weekend (you already know Syer)

I get paid on the 27th, my spare pennies after savings went on a little treat that will be revealed on here at the weekend (you already know Syer)

You tease!! I'm guessing (Scorpion) a resonated car back exhaust system...?

Paying for a holiday to Budapest with the Missis, that i don't really want to go on.
all i keep thinking is what parts i could buy with the same cash.
:mellow:

[MENTION=53807]Micah[/MENTION] WOW that's brilliant, i wouldnt of even thought there would be a range in Budapest.

@Micah WOW that's brilliant, i wouldnt of even thought there would be a range in Budapest.

It's such a good experience and so, so cheap. Very safe too. About a 10-15 minute taxi ride out of the city centre to some kind of industrial estate which is a bit like something out of 'Hostel', but it's all good and a real adrenaline rush :smile:

I'm fortunate enough to get paid weekly.....however no treats for me though, the Clio is in for a service on Monday and MOT Tuesday :'(

Just booked on at Bedford for Renaultsport evening on the 12th Aug. £89. Bargain payday treat

Paying for a holiday to Budapest with the Missis, that i don't really want to go on.
all i keep thinking is what parts i could buy with the same cash.
:mellow:

You wanna try doing the same in the summer holidays, and taking your kids somewhere pretty average for 10 days costing £4k+..............

Anyway; my 70+ hours o/time and everything else i could muster together this month has gone in the rainy-day account.

We get alot of rain in these parts too :lol:

I'm buying a lowered seat frame to improve my seating position, and I've signed up for a triathlon [emoji33] so need a road bike over my mountain bike to compete on.

A load of detailing stuff - im going to have a go at claying and waxing my car this weekend for the first time. Weather permitting of course

Id recommend a good quality clay mitt over a clay bar, especially if it's your first time at it. They're far easier to use, produce the same effects and are far less time consuming. I favour the chemical guy's mitts but unless there's a shop close by then I'd source it elsewhere as they're pretty dreadful at delivery!