Tomorrow..........

Not my companies do that anymore! My last paid weekly and I bloody hated it!

I've gotten well used to it now, I think it'd do my head in if I had to wait a whole month for money to be paid into my account :scared: weekly FTW!!

I always found it a hassle when setting up bills/standing orders etc, particularly for larger amounts.

Admittedly it does make it a bit harder to budget for things, especially because the amount changes from one week to the next... I've got used to it now and I would find it hard to have it any other way.

Id recommend a good quality clay mitt over a clay bar, especially if it's your first time at it. They're far easier to use, produce the same effects and are far less time consuming. I favour the chemical guy's mitts but unless there's a shop close by then I'd source it elsewhere as they're pretty dreadful at delivery!

Yep, first time so I've still got lots to learn. After watching plenty of videos on Youtube, it looked pretty easy, actually doing it myself was a lot harder though lol!
I've had a quick look at the clay mitts, which grade would you go for [MENTION=54404]MRizzle[/MENTION] ? Medium, fine or super fine?

Bit late to reply but just bought a K-tec induction kit after much deliberation, cannot wait to get it fitted!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bit late to reply but just bought a K-tec induction kit after much deliberation, cannot wait to get it fitted!!

Fitted yet [MENTION=52129]paskov92[/MENTION] ? Seriously considering before i get remap MK2.

Love to hear / see a vid............

Fitted yet [MENTION=52129]paskov92[/MENTION] ? Seriously considering before i get remap MK2.

Love to hear / see a vid............
Yep and it is so worth the money!!! Bit fiddly to fit but my word the roar it gives is mental!

I'll try and get a vid up later today

Yep and it is so worth the money!!! Bit fiddly to fit but my word the roar it gives is mental!

I'll try and get a vid up later today

Awesome.

And do you think performance is any better (Torque ?).

Or hard to tell apart from all the extra noise ?

Awesome.

And do you think performance is any better (Torque ?).

Or hard to tell apart from all the extra noise ?

Do you know what it does feel a lot more responsive on the pedal and as for torque it feels more torque but don't I don't know if that's just the sound that makes me think it feels better haha

Do you know what it does feel a lot more responsive on the pedal and as for torque it feels more torque but don't I don't know if that's just the sound that makes me think it feels better haha

Extra throttle response is what they claim, along with more torques and a few HP.

Glad you like...........