Tomislav's Ultra Red 197

Right. Got the car on a lift, drained the coolant and filled up with new one. Also found my wrench. So that's all good.

I also replaced the quater panel rubber seal on the drivers side with a new one and fitted a new headunit. Pretty happy with it except for one - the shuffle function is implemented in a stupid way. When you press random it chooses a random song from the whole USB, there's no way to get it to shuffle thorough a single folder. So if you have different folders for different music genres and you want it to shuffle through one music genre, it won't do it. The sound is definitely an improvement over the Crapasse though.
IMG_20170315_133910.jpg IMG_20170315_113152.jpg IMG_20170315_011643.jpg

Glad to hear coolant swapped ok and the wrench was found !

Nice spelling of the removed head-unit too.,... :smile:

We are in same boat
This morning -8 celsius. Some days ago we had +10celsius too. I drove with scooter and it was nice weather.

So I had my first trackday yesterday and had a blast! Can't wait to do more :grinning: The Clio did well, didn't have any issues apart from it needing oil about half-way through the day. Luckily I had bought 1 liter the day before so no problem there.

As expected, there were some not-so-good drivers in some expensive machinery, Vettes and Porsches, that didn't know a thing about racing lines and used about half of the capability of the cars. I was able to close the gap to those cars in the corners but all they needed to do was put the pedal to the floor on the straights and they were gone! Didn't have any major situations myself but a few people did their best to keep the grass around the track neat and tidy, damaging bumpers and stuff in the process!

Here's an onboard of my best lap. Sorry for the potato quality, need some better gear...

Attachments

• DSC09750.JPG
    DSC09750.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • DSC09318.JPG
    DSC09318.JPG
    919.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC09516.JPG
    DSC09516.JPG
    660 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC09227.JPG
    DSC09227.JPG
    602.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC09597.JPG
    DSC09597.JPG
    792 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC09240.JPG
    DSC09240.JPG
    776.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC09852.JPG
    DSC09852.JPG
    801.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Sean197
B14s on their way! They should arrive by the end of next week. Pretty excited with them being my first mod [emoji3]

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk

Good to hear and interesting to hear about how you find your B14. I'am also from Sweden and I bought the blue (cheapest on Blocket at that time) we talk about around the time you bought yours.

Good to hear and interesting to hear about how you find your B14. I'am also from Sweden and I bought the blue (cheapest on Blocket at that time) we talk about around the time you bought yours.
Welcome to the club! How are you enjoying the Clio?

Ordered the B14s from from K-tec racing in the UK for 7700 SEK, including shipping. In Sweden, they probably go for 10000 SEK or more. Prices for car parts are insane here, that's why I always order from the UK or Germany.

Welcome to the club! How are you enjoying the Clio?

Ordered the B14s from from K-tec racing in the UK for 7700 SEK, including shipping. In Sweden, they probably go for 10000 SEK or more. Prices for car parts are insane here, that's why I always order from the UK or Germany.

Having great fun in my clio, been to the ring with her and now I'm commuting Norway-Sweden in it. Fun, but she likes fuel that's for sure.
B14 seems like a good choice, ordered some brakes discs and pads from K-tec earlier and they seem like a go-to place for the mk3 RS yes.

Having great fun in my clio, been to the ring with her and now I'm commuting Norway-Sweden in it. Fun, but she likes fuel that's for sure.
B14 seems like a good choice, ordered some brakes discs and pads from K-tec earlier and they seem like a go-to place for the mk3 RS yes.
You just got it and went straight to the ring, huh? Nice. It's on my list for next year. [emoji3]