To sticker or not to sticker... ??

Thinking of some Renaultsport decals for in front of the rear wheels, and maybe a door decal of some description.

There's a supplier on the internet but not sure of the quality at a fraction of
The price of an initial spec on the 197 f1 for example.

Thoughts? Don't wana put something that's not top ******** on the car, but I do like the mean look of the racing flag on fellow clips when I see it.

Was initially after an f1 so I reckon my desire for stickerage is still burning. Also, with a roof decal I'll be able to see it when I look out my upstairs window down at my favourite toy. Hmmm

Thinking of some Renaultsport decals for in front of the rear wheels, and maybe a door decal of some description.

Thoughts? Don't wana put something that's not top ******** on the car, but I do like the mean look of the racing flag on fellow clips when I see it.

Was initially after an f1 so I reckon my desire for stickerage is still burning. Also, with a roof decal I'll be able to see it when I look out my upstairs window down at my favourite toy. Hmmm

Id decal it mate in the f1 livery but id be very choosey about quality of vinyl id put on you know the old saying about cheap ........

Check out my thread mate - my car is an F1, but the previous owner put the extra Renaultsport decals on in front of the wheels. After a while I thought it looked tacky so I have since taken them off.

i'll probably leave it a while and let the new car settle on me, once the look sinks in i'll be able to tell if i'm still wanting. Either that or i'll make an impulse buy anytime in the next 5 minutes...

If the site you're referring to is Street-race.org

I can vouch for the quality of the work there, Craig is a really nice bloke and does a cracking job!

Go for it mate, if you don't like them you can always whip them off, it's not like they're permanent. :smile:

If the site you're referring to is Street-race.org

I can vouch for the quality of the work there, Craig is a really nice bloke and does a cracking job!

+1, Craig did my stickers, even customised them for me with no extra charge. Top Lad too