Tires- road use and a couple TD's??

So I was going to get the Yoko AD08 R but hard to find now and I read the new AD08RS are not as good.

So what's the next best tire to get please?

Ps4?
Cup 2?

Similarly what's the best pad for same use, I have standard brembo set up and got severe juddering for 1 session on my TD (first 1@bedford:smile:)

Are the ds1.11 the ones to go for?

Last question I promise, I had slipping at 6k revs sometimes, think my clutch is going ? If it is is the standard good enough or is the a next best ?

Thanks for any info, looking forwards to my next TD

Reactions: Beany
Tyres - really depends on how much track driving you’re doing and how sensible. PS4 are fantastic at road and very good on track if kept in the right pressure window and not pushed too hard.

Pads - everyone rates 1.11 and the cup racers used them. Again, depends on how much track you’re planning on doing. I would got for either M1144 or M1155 if you’re doing 1 or 2 days a year.

Clutch - try bleeding it first. Failing that, check for oil leaking out the bell housing. It could be the rear main seal.

Reactions: Dmonk197
Thank you.
Most of my daily driving is just short local journeys maybe twice a week. Rest of the time is country lane driving 2/3 TD a year and maybe a couple driving events. Like carlimits on the 4th of september ;-)

Similar Thread Suggestions