Best tires for a Clio 200 with Cup packs

Hi all I need to replace the front tires on a Clio 200 with Cup packs which has the OE Conti's fitted.

I was thinking of just going for the Conti 5's but has anyone else got any other suggestions?

Many thanks,

Matt :smile: x

Depends on what you want them for and budget.

Give it 24 hours and you will have many people saying gotta be this that and the other with the end result being 5 or 6 different recommendations.

For my 2p. I have CS5's on the Clio bridgestone RE050A's on the meg.

Hankooks V12s if you want to save some money
Goodyear Asymmetric F1s if you go off the reviews
Continental SC5s if you want to stay with the OEM brand

There are more but having recently surveyed the field of tyres and bought 4 last month those are imo the only ones to consider for the road.

Depends on what you want them for and budget.

Give it 24 hours and you will have many people saying gotta be this that and the other with the end result being 5 or 6 different recommendations.

For my 2p. I have CS5's on the Clio bridgestone RE050A's on the meg.

They are OEM on the Meg arnt they? Heard good things about the Bridgestones.

I currently have Fedral 595RSR's, epic on track, not so epic this time of year.

Hankooks are great all round.

They are OEM on the Meg arnt they? Heard good things about the Bridgestones.

I currently have Fedral 595RSR's, epic on track, not so epic this time of year.

Hankooks are great all round.

Yes on the 265 Trophy, £1000 option on the 265 meg that also comes with the Trophy alloys.

They fantastic on track (get very sticky), very good in full wet conditions but shocking in drizzle.

Might just be because I live in the country with tractors making the roads very muddy so drizzle doesn't wash it off.

I just got 2 new fronts for £390 but I think they are way cheaper for the Clio.

i run RE050A's on my 200.

been impressed with them and will probably replace like for like when the time comes.

In the next couple of months I will have to change my summer tires (CSC3).

What do you recommend?

Was thinking about CSC5, RE050A, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

Last edited:
Ive just had AD08's fitted to mine on Saturday morning, and they are excellent! Would highly recommend.

I've had the RE050As in the past and they are a great tyre. Far superior to the Contis it comes on. I'm currently running on RE070s and can't fault them but I only fitted them last Monday so time will tell. I'll be going back to the RE050As in the future though as the 070 has been discontinued by Bridgestone.