Time to say goodbye to my r27:(

My requirements have changed now need a van for work/dog/hobbys so iv now bought this 09 plate with 14k on the clock get it Saturday :smile:

Attachments

• sport1.jpg
    sport1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 60
  • sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 68
Enjoy your new motor mate and all the best in the future:worried::bye2::bye2::bye2::bye2:

When you gonna slam it, stick some 19"s on and have the back filled with speakers?

my R27 next door neighbour is moving away, hope the new owner is as good as you we don't want them spoiling the neighbourhood dont:tongueout:anic:
nice van Mark, great shag wagon

It was a shame till i picked van up yesterday salesman sniggerd and said its already had a remap which I already had though after a short test drive,all I can say is foook me sideways the tourque steer is blinding and wheel spins I'n 3rd! Lol never contemplated a diesel before but would deffo think twice !!

That's sweet! I loved my Connect I had from work. It handled so well and was generally a great van. Make sure you leave it in gear when you park it though! Lol! What engine is it, 1.8 TDCi?

Nice van, I've bin toying with having a new vw caddy with all me biking I do an mechanicing because theres nothing worse than a dirty bike or filthy car parts in a clio car :worried: