Throttle bodies

Anyone know where or if you can get throttle bodies for a clio 200! If so where from and for how much all together? Greatly appreciated

Ben_r1 is running ITBs courtesy of TDF.

Throw a pm his way for any advice. I'm sure he'll me more than happy to help.

Why? I've used them and the service was exceptional.

What bad service have you had?

I currently have a 197 with bent valves that tdf was meant to put schricks in they put cat cams 402's in (clearly states on invoice schrick cam kit) the timing has slipped on the exhaust cam while I have been striping it I found quite a few threads pulled and u carnt get hold of tdf for love nor money

As mentioned Ben_r1 has throttle bodies. The issue with throttle bodies in the 197/200 is the short trumpet length due to restricted space. Give Danny a call/pm at 519 Automotive, I believe he is working on a solution to this but you are best off speaking to him.

I explored this before taking another route. As Mr F states there are some issues that still need resolving for me. Think its 5k fitted cause you also need a fancy electronic dash, and I'm not convinced about the gains per £ either. Def not plug n' play....

Each to their own though......

I explored this before taking another route. As Mr F states there are some issues that still need resolving for me. Think its 5k fitted cause you also need a fancy electronic dash, and I'm not convinced about the gains per £ either. Def not plug n' play....

Each to their own though......

That digital dash wasn't cheap either. Its because you use a new ecu that you need there dash I think.

The AT Power kit that is available is not recommended your road cars because of this.. And for 5k you can get ktecs supercharger or a Meg conversion.

I currently have a 197 with bent valves that tdf was meant to put schricks in they put cat cams 402's in (clearly states on invoice schrick cam kit) the timing has slipped on the exhaust cam while I have been striping it I found quite a few threads pulled and u carnt get hold of tdf for love nor money

not good!!!

is that why you have kept quiet about it :slap:

That digital dash wasn't cheap either. Its because you use a new ecu that you need there dash I think.

The AT Power kit that is available is not recommended your road cars because of this.. And for 5k you can get ktecs supercharger or a Meg conversion.

At power went into administration a short while ago (so I heard) so not sure a kit is available.

Wouldn't of said I've kept quiet about it but haven't wrote a thread about it this is a recent problem the timing slipped last week so only got chance to take the head of yesterday as I've been busy with a couple of race cars

TDF arent doing customer based work anymore just race support, and yes they are a nightmare to get in touch with. Short of going down there and knocking on the door you can forget getting a reply or call back.

Conversion is very expensive and to get full potential i had to run 402s which required deeper valve pockets in the pistons so new internals!

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

So I'm being told...which isn't great is it! Dont do the work if you're not gonna offer the support if things go wrong.

That's how you end up in bloody court.

Fortunately my setup is bang on and working perfectly just a few dash calibration and sensor issues but im now in talks with another company who can get all things working :smile: