Thoughts?

M

Martin

Iv just had my wheels done Satin black and I'm now thinking of getting the roof vinyl wrapped. Do you think this would look naff or ok?

Go for it, worst case is you don’t like it and unlike paint you can remove the vinyl.

I would be more inclined to go for gloss black, but that’s up to you.

Go for it, worst case is you don’t like it and unlike paint you can remove the vinyl.

I would be more inclined to go for gloss black, but that’s up to you.

I would get it done gloss black to match the bumper and diffuser. Only reason i didnt get the wheels done gloss black is because i was advised by the guys doing it that gloss paints shows up all the imperfections in the alloys whereas satin paints hides them a bit better! Hopefully ther wont be any imperfections in the roof tho lol

Will look excellent.

Our 197 wheels are gonna be going black for our 200 track day wheels.

Good to see that they look awesome with the AG paint.

Will look excellent.

Our 197 wheels are gonna be going black for our 200 track day wheels.

Good to see that they look awesome with the AG paint.

The black reallly reallllly suits the green! It wwill look even better if u get r888's on them. I'm hoping to get some KW's on mine in the next year or so aswell!

I would get it done gloss black to match the bumper and diffuser. Only reason i didnt get the wheels done gloss black is because i was advised by the guys doing it that gloss paints shows up all the imperfections in the alloys whereas satin paints hides them a bit better! Hopefully ther wont be any imperfections in the roof tho lol
Ah I fault you was going for matching Satin black roof, in that case do it.

Should look really good, I wanted my wheels done in Satin black but they only had Matt black, does not matter now as I don’t have them any more :worried:

get someone to do a photoshop first to see what it would look like,

quite like the idea tho so would be good to see tbh,

Also thinking of going for a gloss black roof vinyl wrap. Go for it mate should look quality and is an easy swap back over if you dnt likey.

You don't need to do a PS. Just go on Renault web site to create a Clio and add the black roof opption.

As Jase said you can do it on the website, but if you want to post a decent picture up I can do a PS this afternoon. There are no good or useable pics on the internet!